sábado, 8 de maio de 2010

No tomorrow. Love today.

Yesterday I thought it could not grow up; today I'm growing.
Yesterday I didn't know about you, I don't believed on my capacity; today, I can see a light in each person. Just this, I don't need know all about you. I like of you how you are. What you know is not very important. Knowing that there is someone like you is enough.
Today I believe on my choices and I put my faith in them.
Including you. You and my faith go together.
Yesterday I did not know what my life would be; today I decided that I'll be happy.
Yesterday I thought that love was unreal; today I know, it is unreal. I saw that the real does not exist. But if it existed, would you be my love.
The love is around you. Not exist, but is the only thing I can see.
Yesterday I wanted to live my life with someone like you.Today I'm sure.

Yesterday I gave up without thinking. Today I even think about quitting, but you make me have strenght to continue.

I only hope tomorrow I not think about give up.
Realy. I hope.
I wait for you. If I resign is because I used up all my faith that I deposited in you without you noticing.

And if it is not asking much... Try to see some of my good side.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário